Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tyler and Janna's Week #2

Week number two has come and gone, and we are still hanging in there - barely!
We are both "feeling the burn" in week two, and it is awesome!

Tyler's favorite workout this last week was Arms and Shoulders, his least favorite is definitely anything cardio!

My favorite workout this week was Kenpo karate. Our nephew Jake is really into karate (as much as a 5 year old can be) and did the workout with me. It was really fun. I think I ended up making the workout harder than it had to be, as I was alternately doing the moves and chasing Jake around the living room. Fun stuff!

We are both noticing that our arms are getting more defined already. Hopefully we will be noticing some more results in upcoming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment