Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tyler & Janna Week 3

Week four is coming none too soon!
I missed the Kenpo day #6 this week, but I didn't feel too bad about it because we went with another couple and took our significant others sledding for Valentine's day yesterday! After climbing a sand dune about a hundred times, I decided that we had gotten our aerobic workout for the day!

I almost died doing Yoga this week, but I can already feel myself getting flexible again! I used to be quite limber in my gymnastics days, and now I can finally palm the floor and touch my knees with my nose again! Hooray!

My favorite workout this week was the legs and back. I still can only do about 1 1/2 pullups, but I can tell that I am about to have a breakthrough soon! Maybe by week 5 or 6 I will be able to do more.

I have really enjoyed seeing real results week after week. I can do more of the moves every week! I have decided that the best part about p90x is the muscle confusion. I have also decided that the worst part about p90x is the muscle confusion! It seems to really work, but I can't help thinking "I can look like Dreya and STILL have a hard time doing this???"

No comments:

Post a Comment