Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm In!

So I guess this should really be "Hanks Versus Bluth P90X". I'm motivated because if Janna can do a pull up, so can I! :) (Right now, I can't even do 1.) I think Janna and I are both "freakishly strong" meaning, we are a lot stronger than we look. It'd be nice to look strong for a change too. I'm a tiny bit skeptical, but I've always wanted a 6-pack (of abs, not beer) so let's see if we can make it happen!


Week 1, Day 1 - Chest and Back
  • Standard Push-Up: 10 (feet), 18 (knees)
  • Wide Front Pull-Ups: 0, 0
  • Military Push-Ups: 6 (knees), 3 (knees)
  • Reverse Grip Chin-Ups: 0, 0
  • Wide Fly Push-Ups: 7 (feet), 15 (knees)
  • Closed Grip Overhand Pull-Ups: 0, 0
  • Decline Push-Ups: 4, 3
  • Heavy Pants: 30 @ 5lbs, 20 @ 10lbs
  • Diamond Push-Ups: 0, 0
  • Lawnmowers: 18 @ 5lbs, 20 @ 10lbs
  • Dive-Bomber Push-Ups: 0, 0
  • Back Flys: 10 @ 5lbs, 10 @ 10lbs
Bueno suerte!

1 comment: