Thursday, January 29, 2009

Natalie Yogas It Up! - Day 4


I LOVE stretching. It feels so good to me. Granted, I've been stretching basically since I was 5 and started ballet. However, Yoga can be super hard. This is the 6th time in my life I've done Yoga. Luckily, I've been doing it every Tuesday for the last three weeks. I think that helps. It's hard to do the moves if you don't know what they are! Especially since your head is supposed to be in certain positions most of the time and it's usually not supposed to be on the screen. I'm still not positive I do all the moves right, so maybe I'll get a book or something to tell me what I'm supposed to do. Enjoy Yoga day! It's long, but the last half hour (not the ab part) is totally worth it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I actually hate stretching, but I do LOVE yoga! I'm glad you are having a positive experience with it.

    ReplyDelete