- Alternating Shoulder Presses: 15 @ 5lbs, 12 @ 10lbs
- In & Out Bicep Curls: 30 @ 5lbs, 10 @ 10lbs
- Two-Arm Tricep Kickbacks: 15 @ 5lbs, 10 @ 10lbs
- Deep Swimmer's Presses: 15 @ 5lbs, 12 @ 10lbs
- Full Supination Concentration Curls: 20 @ 5lbs, 20 @ 10lbs
- Chair Dips: 12, 15
- Upright Rows: 20 @ 20lbs, 20 @ 25 lbs
- Static Arm Curls: 15 @ 5lbs, 15 @ 10lbs
- Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks: 15 @ 5lbs, 7 @ 10lbs
- Two-Angle Shoulder Flys: 20 @ 5lbs, 6 @ 10lbs
- Crouching Cohen Curls: 20 @ 5lbs, 15 @ 10lbs
- Lying-Down Tricep Extensions: 15 @ 5lbs, 12 @ 10lbs
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Natalie's Day 3!
I was exhausted today and took a nap during the kids' naps. It worked out great though, because then I had the energy tonight to do my workout! I'm sore all over though! Here are my numbers today. I always start everything with 5 pounds since I don't know what each of the exercises are or how I'll handle them. The second round I did 10 pounds each. On a lot of them I felt like I wanted something in between.